Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
AG Rebirth Mod
06-28-2017, 05:09 PM
RE: AG Rebirth Mod
(06-28-2017 04:40 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  Anyone feel free to post it on steam.

The new accident scenarios for Omerta are good. I don't think you can post other people's videos on Steam, though. I can, however, post it on a forum thread.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-28-2017, 09:09 PM
(06-28-2017 05:09 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(06-28-2017 04:40 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  Anyone feel free to post it on steam.

The new accident scenarios for Omerta are good. I don't think you can post other people's videos on Steam, though. I can, however, post it on a forum thread.

I'm thinking about uploading new AG 0.05 version after next changes:
  • Revamp of all zones on all missions;
  • Revamp of equipment (mainly removing poison if it can be found on level);
  • Ghost of the Past -- Doc goes outside with prisoners and prisoner disguise is becoming usefull inside prison;
  • Ghost of the Past -- replacing doctor poison with soporific that can be used on officer;
  • Ghost of the Past -- new target Zekk, but i won't copy exact scenario from your addon;
  • Omerta -- fixing all animations for npc's;
  • Omerta -- adding Aphrodisiac for Boss and BossSon. After that you can push BossSon into the pull instead of hitting him with bat and drowning, and Boss go in his 2nd floor cabinet with maiden;
  • Black Book -- new target and accessible tower.
07-19-2017, 07:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2017 07:51 PM by ComradeReptiloid.)
I have done a lot of changes to zone files of ALL levels. This is not the final version, but majority of level zones is 100% playtested by me and working well. Finally, I have enough time to make some progress on Omerta level:
Rebalanced zones, new jobs for targets, aphrodisiac added and fully implemented for both targets, new accidents, new geometry helpers, new messages for every StopMove reaction in every zone. I fixed some AI values and priorities too.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/z4kmq2xe87g23q...r.zip?dl=0
07-28-2017, 10:28 AM
Okay, so I've almost implemented the Red Dragon zones tweaks on my end - I know you said it's not final, but I don't think the alarm should instantly be raised the moment the waiter places the fish on the table (as the bathroom_waiter zone has been changed to "Alert" for waiters).
07-31-2017, 01:55 AM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2017 02:08 AM by ComradeReptiloid.)
(07-28-2017 10:28 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Okay, so I've almost implemented the Red Dragon zones tweaks on my end - I know you said it's not final, but I don't think the alarm should instantly be raised the moment the waiter places the fish on the table (as the bathroom_waiter zone has been changed to "Alert" for waiters).

My mistake. I forgot to upload updated version. So here's hotfix for Red Dragon and some minor zones rebalancing for Dogs of War. Use link on the first page.

After some more testing I'm pretty confident that Levels 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 10 is 100% complete.
For level 1: prison.
For level 7: base and global
For level 8: create Soldier2 AI uniform to balance detection zones and add more challenge
For level 11: scientist and radio area 7 civilian uniforms

Edit: Did you tried new information spreading system? I tested it on Omerta. Great stuff. I barricaded in the kitchen and in span of 5 minutes 90% of guards were dead without me moving one bit. Also, civilians don't stuck in one place after entering the alert state. If you leave the room and wait a couple of second, then they start to run around and spreading info everywhere. And all NPC's pointing their fingers at the dead body, spreading info around. You probably noticed that I changed all StopMoveDynamic reactions to StopMove, because my changes to searching system wasn't working. Now guards checking random waypoints without waiting in one place for a long time.
08-05-2017, 08:10 PM
Ну ты крут. Все еще трудишься над улучшениями игры.
02-04-2018, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 02-04-2018 11:40 PM by ComradeReptiloid.)
Finally I will have more free time, so expect a lot of updates. First off I will be fixing everything broken --- mainly figuring what overwrites non-armed NPC's reactions in my new added zones and room21 (even alert won't work).

Main objectives:
  • Creating poison, sedative and soda jobs for Mole;
  • Recreating path for Diplomat after library objective complete;
  • Updating soda job for Diplomat --- he need to drop documents in the toilet and go back to the restaurant instead of sleep job;
  • Adding new patrolling GuardBoss between 2nd and 3rd that reacts on death of static NPC's and Diplomat room GuardBoss by changing his job;
  • Teleporting new police on the first floor and making it restricted for everyone except Guard and Police uniforms, hiding almost all guests and stuff from the first floor after library objective complete;
  • Adding new dynamics and timings to 2nd floor NPC's to make pushing Mole from the 2nd floor main hall challenging, allow to obtain Lift Key easier and poisoning Mole drink timings manageable without waiting for too long.
  • Static GuardRest alert if he can see you placing NoDisturb sign, adequate reactions for spiking drinks and picking up objects and keys, balancing zones and hiding triggers, patrolling policeman (Police2) and 1st floor guard decamouflages you if you are holding briefcase.

Edit: Latest version of the Hotel level (04.02.2018) and critical fix for AG Rebirth AI priorities:

https://mega.nz/#!fUpiSK5A!2w0GL2KnJS7CS...DjH5I1eKls
02-05-2018, 01:47 AM
(02-04-2018 11:40 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  Finally I will have more free time, so expect a lot of updates. First off I will be fixing everything broken --- mainly figuring what overwrites non-armed NPC's reactions in my new added zones and room21 (even alert won't work).

Main objectives:
  • Creating poison, sedative and soda jobs for Mole;
  • Recreating path for Diplomat after library objective complete;
  • Updating soda job for Diplomat --- he need to drop documents in the toilet and go back to the restaurant instead of sleep job;
  • Adding new patrolling GuardBoss between 2nd and 3rd that reacts on death of static NPC's and Diplomat room GuardBoss by changing his job;
  • Teleporting new police on the first floor and making it restricted for everyone except Guard and Police uniforms, hiding almost all guests and stuff from the first floor after library objective complete;
  • Adding new dynamics and timings to 2nd floor NPC's to make pushing Mole from the 2nd floor main hall challenging, allow to obtain Lift Key easier and poisoning Mole drink timings manageable without waiting for too long.
  • Static GuardRest alert if he can see you placing NoDisturb sign, adequate reactions for spiking drinks and picking up objects and keys, balancing zones and hiding triggers, patrolling policeman (Police2) and 1st floor guard decamouflages you if you are holding briefcase.

Edit: Latest version of the Hotel level (04.02.2018) and critical fix for AG Rebirth AI priorities:

https://mega.nz/#!fUpiSK5A!2w0GL2KnJS7CS...DjH5I1eKls

Very good, however when I save and reload the level, the music doesn't play and these error messages pop up in the console:

WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <s>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <P>
WARNING: Script wants to read int, but stream value is <O>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <I>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <S>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <i>
WARNING: Script wants to read bool, but stream value is <s>
WARNING: Script wants to read string, but stream value is <>
ERROR: Bad stored scenary chunk format
02-05-2018, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2018 11:26 PM by ComradeReptiloid.)
(02-05-2018 01:47 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Very good, however when I save and reload the level, the music doesn't play and these error messages pop up in the console

Oops, forgot to upload updated version of Hotel.lua. Add

Level.PoisonUsed = Level.ReadArray();
Level.SoporificUsed = Level.ReadArray();

after

Level.RoomIsBlocked = Stream.ReadBool();

Update: Tried to play with
Level.AddMissionTask( 'TSK6', taskId, true, true );

local hideBots = { 'CIV1', 'CIV2', 'CIV3', 'CIV4', 'CIV5', 'CIV6', 'CIV7', 'CIV8', 'CV08', 'CV06', 'LK01', 'SC01', 'MC02', 'CIV9', 'CCV0', 'CCV1', 'WTR1', 'CCV2', 'SC03', 'CCV3', 'WT02', 'SWM1', 'CCV4', 'CCV5', 'CCV6', 'WT01' };
for i in hideBots do
local actor = Level.FindActor( hideBots[i] );
if ( actor != nil ) then
Entity.SetHidden( actor, true );
end;
end;

local hideBots2 = { 'POL1', 'POL2', 'POL3', 'POL4', 'CVQ1', 'CVQ2', 'CVQ3', 'CVQ4', 'CVQ5', 'CVQ6', 'CVQ7', 'CVQ8', 'CVQ9' };
for i in hideBots2 do
local actor = Level.FindActor( hideBots2[i] );
if ( actor != nil ) then
Entity.SetHidden( actor, false );
end;
end;

hideBots1 works properly, but hideBots2 activates after the first cutscene everytime regardless of it (hb2) placement. Actually, this is doesn't matter because I will teleport everyone from "hidden room" anyway.
02-06-2018, 03:31 AM
Okay, I've been adapting some of your stuff on my end, like the two extra security guards, the extra Abwehr agent in the library, the lift lackeys and the extra bellhop on the second floor. He now restarts his job when he sees the "Do Not Disturb" sign, but he still restarts his job even when I take off the sign. Maybe it's something you should look into as well. Because the bellhop tends to cleaning in Room 24, I added one of the Easter egg music tracks from Mystery Foes on the radio in that room.

Also, would you like to see what I've done with Red Dragon and Angels in Texas so far? I'll give them to you via PM as well.