Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Language question
10-11-2013, 10:08 PM
Language question
Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 05:31 PM
RE: Language question
(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?
10-18-2013, 01:09 PM
(10-14-2013 05:31 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(10-11-2013 10:08 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Does enhancement mod contains english subs? Voices can be replaced from original version, but i don't remember already for the subs.. do they exists?

It does.
10-21-2013, 03:43 PM
(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).

.rar  russian_voices_dts.rar (Size: 18.38 MB / Downloads: 702)
10-27-2013, 06:53 AM
(10-21-2013 03:43 PM)Alexey Wrote:  
(10-18-2013 01:09 PM)steev Wrote:  Is it possible to have the original language of the game with english subs? I have tried the enhancement mod but it kept the english voices. I would really prefer to use the original voices.

Quote:It does.

Okay. I'v attached original voice overs. You need to install/replace files from the archive to the game folder. (Levels.vfs must be unpacked at that time).
Thank you so much. Heart