Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Translation
01-15-2014, 03:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 04:27 AM by Hiei-.)
Translation
I also saw the thread "language" in "Moment of Truth" forum and it gave me the idea to offer a free french translation (I'm french, living in France and, of course, French is my native language. I can read French, English, Japanese and a bit of spanish) of your upcoming game if you are interested, as the first two games were only offering russian and english.

If you aren't, that's not a problem at all but just wanted to let you know that I'm open to translate the texts for free if needed.

If that interest you, maybe it'll give the idea to some other peoples to offer a translation in their native language (like spanish or deutsch, for example).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 12:11 PM
RE: Some fresh screens
(01-15-2014 03:36 AM)Hiei- Wrote:  I also saw the thread "language" in "Moment of Truth" forum and it gave me the idea to offer a free french translation (I'm french, living in France and, of course, French is my native language. I can read French, English, Japanese and a bit of spanish) of your upcoming game if you are interested, as the first two games were only offering russian and english.

If you aren't, that's not a problem at all but just wanted to let you know that I'm open to translate the texts if needed.

If that interest you, maybe it'll give the idea to some other peoples to offer a translation in their native language (like spanish or deutsch, for example).

I've been wanting to change the informant's voice clips in White Head so he speaks in French rather than Russian for quite a while. Perhaps you could translate his lines in French so I can record the clips (I can read and pronounce French).
01-15-2014, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 04:35 AM by Hiei-.)
If you can provide english texts of the dialogs, sure, I'll gladly help.

About "Death to Spies 3", I forgot to say that I'm also okay translate any materials related to Kickstarter/Steam greenlight if/when required (trailers if you do some, and those sorts of things). I really want the game to be released so I'm open to do everything I can to help you to get a wider audience.
01-16-2014, 05:28 AM
(01-15-2014 09:55 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  If you can provide english texts of the dialogs, sure, I'll gladly help.

About "Death to Spies 3", I forgot to say that I'm also okay translate any materials related to Kickstarter/Steam greenlight if/when required (trailers if you do some, and those sorts of things). I really want the game to be released so I'm open to do everything I can to help you to get a wider audience.

Here you go! The lines are directly copied from the level's LUA file.

Attached File(s)
.txt  whitehead.txt (Size: 515 bytes / Downloads: 585)
01-16-2014, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 10:10 AM by Hiei-.)
Quote:Message_ComeHere = "@ Come closer.";

Approchez.

Quote:Message_Thanks = "@ Thank you! We knew we could rely on you!";

Merci ! Nous savions que nous pouvions compter sur vous !

Quote:Message_Cutscene_Spy = "- Here is the information we managed to gather on the security at the residence... Also, there are some important documents inside the building that the Germans are probably mistaking for useless trash. And it looks like the Germans are burning all the old rubbish... Better recover these documents before it's too late!";

Voici les informations que nous avons réussi à rassembler sur la sécurisation de la résidence... De plus, à l'intérieur se trouvent d'importants documents que les Allemands prennent probablement pour de la paperasse sans importance. Il semble que les Allemands soient en train de brûler toutes les vieilleries... Il vaut mieux récupérer ces documents avant qu'il ne soit trop tard !