Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v11.5
11-30-2014, 06:42 PM
MoTmod Addon v11.5
Version 11.5 of my Addon for forlik's MoTmod is now released! As the name implies, there aren't much changes in this version. I would've made more tweaks, but XendroX hasn't been active on the Dark Mod forums lately.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xhkmkmtal8oy08...5.rar?dl=0

Here's the changelog:
  • German backpacks have been removed from the equipment loadout for missions which have them on Saboteur difficulty. In addition, you are now forced to carry a Soviet backpack in Polish Surprise on Saboteur difficulty.
  • Winter officer's belt buckle has been changed from an SS to a Heer one.
  • Warden uniforms in Removal have been recolored courtesy of XendroX.
  • The targets in Die Spies! now have their belt buckle changed. Their uniforms have also been recolored courtesy of XendroX.
  • Did some further polishing for Waffen SS, RSHA, SS-Totenkopfverbände and Luftwaffe uniform textures. Also made new NormalMap textures for them.
  • Several characters in Stronghold have been given a different skin.
  • Rerecorded the VCH briefings for DtS missions with a Blue Yeti microphone.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-06-2014, 06:39 PM
RE: MoTmod Addon v11.5
I finally uploaded all the video playthroughs of MoTmod Addon v11.5. Here's the playlist:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...bJMSl-g-L3

Please keep in mind that, like the original LP videos, some of these videos may not be viewable in Germany due to certain WWII songs claimed by Universal Music Group (other videos have been picked up by the Content ID system, but they're still viewable in all countries).

I'm NOT deleting my old videos, they'll still be there so you can see what has changed in the past three years.

BTW forlik, I left some notes for you in the videos for Winter Cold, Stronghold and Hotel.
07-08-2015, 07:12 PM
(12-06-2014 06:39 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  I finally uploaded all the video playthroughs of MoTmod Addon v11.5. Here's the playlist:

Please keep in mind that, like the original LP videos, some of these videos may not be viewable in Germany due to certain WWII songs claimed by Universal Music Group (other videos have been picked up by the Content ID system, but they're still viewable in all countries).

I'm NOT deleting my old videos, they'll still be there so you can see what has changed in the past three years.

BTW forlik, I left some notes for you in the videos for Winter Cold, Stronghold and Hotel.

Love your walkthrough,it helped me out in some places!
I really want to try this mod but the links are not working any more, does anyone have any alternate download link to get it?
Thanks again.
07-08-2015, 07:56 PM
(07-08-2015 07:12 PM)armitom Wrote:  
(12-06-2014 06:39 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  I finally uploaded all the video playthroughs of MoTmod Addon v11.5. Here's the playlist:

I really want to try this mod but the links are not working any more, does anyone have any alternate download link to get it?
Thanks again.

If you mean forlik's main mod, I'm sorry, I only realised yesterday that the link to that is now dead, tut.by no longer providing free hosting. forlik said he has them up on Google Filefront. I'll ask him for them.
07-08-2015, 07:58 PM
(07-08-2015 07:56 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:12 PM)armitom Wrote:  

Thanks again.

If you mean forlik's main mod, I'm sorry, I only realised yesterday that the link to that is now dead, tut.by no longer providing free hosting. forlik said he has them up on Google Filefront. I'll ask him for them.

I would appreciate it if he could upload them there, thanks! Big Grin
07-08-2015, 10:09 PM
(07-08-2015 07:58 PM)armitom Wrote:  I would appreciate it if he could upload them there, thanks! Big Grin
I requested site archive already and will update MoTmod links soon.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-09-2015, 12:35 AM
(07-08-2015 10:09 PM)forlik Wrote:  
(07-08-2015 07:58 PM)armitom Wrote:  I would appreciate it if he could upload them there, thanks! Big Grin
I requested site archive already and will update MoTmod links soon.

You are awesome! Thank you!
07-13-2015, 12:06 PM
An update on what to expect for the next version:

07-14-2015, 01:22 AM
Looks great, cant wait!
08-23-2015, 08:45 PM
Things are changing a little bit in Stronghold and Removal...

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)