Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug reports
11-28-2018, 08:35 PM
RE: Bug reports
UPDATE: Found a weird solution to the issue, but it works nevertheless. By going to the credits and pressing the escape button, your mouse cursor magically appears.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-17-2021, 03:50 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2021 03:50 PM by Samz707.)
I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

I'm not sure what exactly triggered it, but after going first up to the Helipad in the final level (Where you escape), then doing the rest of the level, when I was trying to escape after beating the level, the Elevator wouldn't let me go up again.
10-17-2021, 03:56 PM
(10-17-2021 03:50 PM)Samz707 Wrote:  I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

I'm not sure what exactly triggered it, but after going first up to the Helipad in the final level (Where you escape), then doing the rest of the level, when I was trying to escape after beating the level, the Elevator wouldn't let me go up again.

How exactly did you get access to the elevator? Key or access card?
10-17-2021, 11:31 PM
(10-17-2021 03:56 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(10-17-2021 03:50 PM)Samz707 Wrote:  I know official support but for anyone modding the game to fix bugs and such:

How exactly did you get access to the elevator? Key or access card?

I can't remember, but I'm fairly certain I did actually use it, go up to the Helipad then back down in the same playthrough but couldn't use it later when I had killed of the targets. (Though I admit I could be wrong.)
It was a while ago so I sadly don't have the saves anymore, I'll see if I can replicate it on my current playthrough.