Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Bug reports
03-28-2016, 05:01 PM
RE: Bug reports
(03-28-2016 04:35 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  I wanted to start doing ghost ranking (I personally only do it in normal because the highest difficulty is without disguise and I don't like to play without disguises, it was one of my main complaints about Hitman Absolution where disguises were near useless and forced to play like Splinter Cell Conviction, always trying to hide from the NPCs) but I read the achievement is glitched so my question is "Will it unlock directly when it'll be fixed by only requiring to redo one level in Ghost ranking or should I rather wait until it's fixed to start redoing the levels? ("Will all levels have to be redone to unlock it ?)".

I personally wouldn't take any chances, wait for patch 1.02 (shouldn't be too long, this week or the next) then go a ghost run.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-28-2016, 05:05 PM
(03-28-2016 04:35 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  I wanted to start doing ghost ranking (I personally only do it in normal because the highest difficulty is without disguise and I don't like to play without disguises, it was one of my main complaints about Hitman Absolution where disguises were near useless and forced to play like Splinter Cell Conviction, always trying to hide from the NPCs) but I read the achievement is glitched so my question is "Will it unlock directly when it'll be fixed by only requiring to redo one level in Ghost ranking or should I rather wait until it's fixed to start redoing the levels? ("Will all levels have to be redone to unlock it ?)".

Only Phantom and Chameleon achievements are glitched. They are fixed in future update. There is no need in replaying all levels for Ghost rating (you can complete now 10 and after update replay one to get Phantom achievement ). But, if you want statistics to display - you have to play only after update.
03-28-2016, 05:08 PM
(03-27-2016 03:46 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Will adding new radio distractions be included? I know there's a file called "mus_eng_radio02" (not to be confused with "muz_eng_radio02" from MoT) that's unused in the game's files, though appears very briefly in the cutscene in Vargas' office.

The unused song by the way is "Straight Tears, No Chaser". I can't find the exact cover featured in the files on YouTube.

Maybe. If it will be needed for Extreme difficulty - we will include it. Do you have any suggestion where it's needed?
03-29-2016, 07:35 AM
Can't seem to find any for Extreme difficulty, but on Omerta, there's a radio in the room behind the bar on the first floor which could serve as an alternate distraction for the bartender (giving you enough time to drug the bottle he periodically brings to Margaretti).
03-29-2016, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 02:19 PM by Hiei-.)
(03-28-2016 05:05 PM)Alexey Wrote:  

Only Phantom and Chameleon achievements are glitched. They are fixed in future update. There is no need in replaying all levels for Ghost rating (you can complete now 10 and after update replay one to get Phantom achievement ). But, if you want statistics to display - you have to play only after update.

Okay, I'll wait then, to also have the stats.

Will the next patch feature all the french localization fixes?
03-30-2016, 11:06 AM
Greetings. I really liked the game and nice that you release patches for it.
A possible to add the setting to turn off the backlight silhouette of the protagonist? Sorry for my bad english because I am from Austria.
03-30-2016, 07:05 PM
(03-29-2016 07:35 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  Can't seem to find any for Extreme difficulty, but on Omerta, there's a radio in the room behind the bar on the first floor which could serve as an alternate distraction for the bartender (giving you enough time to drug the bottle he periodically brings to Margaretti).

Will check that place. Thanks.
03-30-2016, 07:08 PM
(03-30-2016 11:06 AM)Stefan Berthold Wrote:  Greetings. I really liked the game and nice that you release patches for it.
A possible to add the setting to turn off the backlight silhouette of the protagonist? Sorry for my bad english because I am from Austria.

Yes. I will add this to requests list.
03-30-2016, 07:17 PM
Алексей.
А реально сделать сохранение последнего масштаба карты? Когда заходишь заново на карту, то масштаб сбрасывается по умолчанию. Конечно это все мелочи.
03-30-2016, 07:33 PM
(03-30-2016 07:17 PM)adolf Wrote:  Алексей.
А реально сделать сохранение последнего масштаба карты? Когда заходишь заново на карту, то масштаб сбрасывается по умолчанию. Конечно это все мелочи.

Нужно посмотреть. Думаю, что конечно не сложно добавить.