Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Chameleon achievement/Trohpy
03-22-2016, 11:41 AM
Chameleon achievement/Trohpy
First off i would like to say i played it on the xbox one and really enjoyed playing the game and there would be only 2 things i would change/add to the game.

1 - the ability to move faster while carrying a body
2 - a way to track the disguise you have used and still need to find/use, a collectables list in the extras would have been a way.

i played the game through about 5x now and the Chameleon achievement/Trophy appears to be broke as i have literally killed everyone in each level and wore their cloths i have also explored the levels completely to find disguises but have still not gotten the achievement.

am i suppose to finish the level with a new disguise each time for it to count or by just wearing it in the level does it count towards the achievement/trophy?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-22-2016, 11:58 AM
RE: Chameleon achievement/Trohpy
Thanks for reporting. I will check this again and post what was the misterious disguise that is missing to get the achievement.
03-22-2016, 01:11 PM
(03-22-2016 11:41 AM)Littleweasel Wrote:  First off i would like to say i played it on the xbox one and really enjoyed playing the game and there would be only 2 things i would change/add to the game.

2 - a way to track the disguise you have used and still need to find/use, a collectables list in the extras would have been a way.

i played the game through about 5x now and the Chameleon achievement/Trophy appears to be broke as i have literally killed everyone in each level and wore their cloths i have also explored the levels completely to find disguises but have still not gotten the achievement.

am i suppose to finish the level with a new disguise each time for it to count or by just wearing it in the level does it count towards the achievement/trophy?

You might have to finish the level to register that those disguises have been used. At least, it's often like that in most games.

About the fact to move faster while carrying a body, I guess it's done on purpose. If you go as the same speed with a body, it will make the game easier.
03-22-2016, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 03-22-2016 05:20 PM by Littleweasel.)
(03-22-2016 01:11 PM)Hiei- Wrote:  
(03-22-2016 11:41 AM)Littleweasel Wrote:  First off i would like to say i played it on the xbox one and really enjoyed playing the game and there would be only 2 things i would change/add to the game.

You might have to finish the level to register that those disguises have been used. At least, it's often like that in most games.

About the fact to move faster while carrying a body, I guess it's done on purpose. If you go as the same speed with a body, it will make the game easier.

i just wish there was a way to track the disguises you have used so at least you know which ones you don't need to use.

as for the moving faster i don't mean being able to run or anything just be able to move a little faster would be nice.

(03-22-2016 11:58 AM)Alexey Wrote:  Thanks for reporting. I will check this again and post what was the misterious disguise that is missing to get the achievement.

thank you for the response
03-24-2016, 10:36 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2016 10:38 AM by Hiei-.)
I found this link who startd to list all the game disguises : http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3555...uise-list/
03-24-2016, 04:30 PM
Okay. I'v checked and it looks like there is at least two disguises that is required for Chameleon achievement not presented currently in the game. Bug fixed and will be available in update v1.02.
03-24-2016, 05:04 PM
(03-24-2016 04:30 PM)Alexey Wrote:  Okay. I'v checked and it looks like there is at least two disguises that is required for Chameleon achievement not presented currently in the game. Bug fixed and will be available in update v1.02.

I thought so. I take it it's due to the prisoners in Ghosts of the Past, the party guests back from before Omerta was redesigned (Frak) and a driver NPC that was also intended for Omerta but was somehow removed from the Actors list but not Strogov's skin for it (model name is hgSolidatDriver.SMF)?
03-28-2016, 03:36 PM
(03-24-2016 04:30 PM)Alexey Wrote:  Okay. I'v checked and it looks like there is at least two disguises that is required for Chameleon achievement not presented currently in the game. Bug fixed and will be available in update v1.02.

thank you for the update
05-21-2016, 01:04 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 01:06 AM by Hiei-.)
Now that the 1.02 patch is available, does someone plan to made a list of each disguise required in each level?

I found this list : http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/3555...uise-list/ but it would require to be double checked and completed, as some disguises were missing.

And we also need to know if we have to complete the level to register them, or if we can just wear them then quit the level.
05-21-2016, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2016 01:16 AM by armitom.)
Just finished playing a bit, after the first level i unlock the "Phantom" achievement which is great since it was bugged
As for Chameleon i followed the same guide and unlocked it when i got the admiral uniform in Mission 9.
I don't know if you have to finish the level though for them to register.

Now i have all the achievements Big Grin