Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Random patrol for NPCs through level editor?
04-02-2016, 04:33 PM
RE: Random patrol for NPCs through level editor?
(04-02-2016 12:06 PM)ComradeReptiloid Wrote:  
(04-01-2016 10:40 AM)Alexey Wrote:  Yes. It's possible. You can create, for example 10 patrols paths for one NPC and in scripts select by random what path to use. But i doubt, that it will be "friendly" for Extreme difficulty Smile
You hit the spot there. That so unfair. I'm dying on mission 9. I got right scripts timings 1 time out of 20. 19 times dude comes into toilet and patrolling one blocking my fastest way by his LoS. And 1 time timings delay, he standing near staircase with his back turned on you, toilet sailor dont move yet and you can run through the coridor using whistle than run tactic.
I hate this mission so much for speedruning. Another big problem - random script timing for target in the bar and this shitty script completely borke in case you got 1 milisecond late or whistle in a wrong position. Actualy i upload this mission soon and you will see, what i'm talking about. I got my time after 100 retries i think.

Your other thread about the speedruns made me think that adding a leaderboard could be a nice idea.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply