Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v13.0
11-04-2018, 08:48 PM
RE: MoTmod Addon v13.0
Hello dears! Sorry about my English... It's so good. I was wondering. In the original videos show, but in the modification is not, it should be so or is it still a revision?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-05-2018, 02:50 AM
(11-04-2018 08:48 PM)uac4000 Wrote:  Hello dears! Sorry about my English... It's so good. I was wondering. In the original videos show, but in the modification is not, it should be so or is it still a revision?

Are you trying to say that the mod looks different in my old videos compared to nowadays? As much as I'd like to post a more updated playthrough of the MoTmod Addon, I want to get v15.0 out the door first before I do that - v14.0 will focus on revamping Training and Stronghold, and v15.0 will focus on revamping Hotel and Embassy.
11-05-2018, 01:43 PM
Okay! I understood. Another question? Is it possible to return the transition to the next mission, and then constantly have to press through the menu. And one more thing, whether the graphical filter will be returned.
An example... http://img2196.imagevenue.com/img.php?im..._147lo.jpg
11-05-2018, 03:07 PM
(11-05-2018 01:43 PM)uac4000 Wrote:  Okay! I understood. Another question? Is it possible to return the transition to the next mission, and then constantly have to press through the menu. And one more thing, whether the graphical filter will be returned.

I think it's possible to restore the feature where you can move on to the next mission as soon as you complete the last one in each level's LUA. And I'm not sure what forlik did to disable MoT's post filters.
11-05-2018, 03:37 PM
I opened the file Jagdpanther.lua,

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Level.OnCompleteMission()
-- MoTmod "Jagdpanther"
-- forlik
function Level.OnCompleteMission()
System:ConsoleCommand('l_loadlevel "airbase"');
end

edited it, changed the team, but one, the next level is loaded, but the briefing is not showing (choice of weapon)?
11-05-2018, 04:25 PM
Try this maybe:

-- Level.OnCompleteMission()
-- MoTmod "Jagdpanther"
-- forlik
function Level.OnCompleteMission()
Level.NextLevel = "airbase";
System:ConsoleCommand('l_loadlevel "gamemenu" 2');
end
11-05-2018, 04:41 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2018 04:42 PM by uac4000.)
It worked! Thank you, sir...
A graphic filter is in the file Jagdpanther..SWD. I don't found how to edit it. I wanted to ask Forlik, but he hasn't visited the forum for a long time.
11-05-2018, 04:52 PM
(11-05-2018 04:41 PM)uac4000 Wrote:  It worked! Thank you, sir...
A graphic filter is in the file Jagdpanther..SWD. I don't found how to edit it. I wanted to ask Forlik, but he hasn't visited the forum for a long time.

Yeah, I'm the only one who pops in every single day here. I can still contact him though, so I'll ask him about it. Chances are, though, that he has forgotten about it. The main MoTmod hasn't had an update since 2011.

With post filters, there's a post filter for the level's general environment, and then there are post filters for VisAreas (for example, when entering a house, the filter will change from blue to brown). I think forlik, at one point, had screenshots showing MoT post effects in DtS missions, but they don't appear in the final mod.
11-05-2018, 05:01 PM
Understood. Thank you!
I'm going through your mod now, great job. I understand that you are preparing a version 14.0?
11-05-2018, 05:21 PM
(11-05-2018 05:01 PM)uac4000 Wrote:  Understood. Thank you!
I'm going through your mod now, great job. I understand that you are preparing a version 14.0?

Yes, I've been working on it for pretty much a year now, but other projects have kept me from devoting to it full-time (the Alekhine's Gun Enhancement Addon, and two Fan Missions). I do, however, plan to get v14.0 done in time for the tenth anniversary of MoT's localization, which is next year.