Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
MoTmod Addon v13.0
03-02-2017, 11:00 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2017 07:11 PM by Stefan Berthold.)
RE: MoTmod Addon v13.0
In 5 missions I can not sabotage the radio. The wireless operator raises the alarm. This is a bug?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-07-2017, 02:08 PM
(03-02-2017 11:00 AM)Stefan Berthold Wrote:  In 5 missions I can not sabotage the radio. The wireless operator raises the alarm. This is a bug?

It's not a bug, it's a bugfix!Big Grin

In DtS, the radio operator reacts if you use the radio. In MoTmod, however, he doesn't. I haven't restored it until now due to a couple of officers who mindlessly wander around the top floor, even going into the radio room, thus risking the radio operator's body being discovered.

To avoid raising the alarm, you either have to knock out the radio operator first, or find a radio operator's uniform. Please see my video in the OP for more details.
09-20-2017, 09:12 PM
This is a wonderful mod and I bought now DTS Moment of truth for to try that. But I have a question about the installation of the mod. I don't understand very well what i must to do for to use this mod.
I have the steam version. I tried to extract all vfs files in the directory of the game, I copy your mod and overwrite all files the were equals. In the end I deleted the vfs files only. The mod work but all new levels doesn't work. Going in error after loading screen. How can I resolve this problem?
However thanks for your mod and for your wonderful job with this game.

P.S.
Sorry for my bad english Sad
I'm italian
09-21-2017, 04:00 AM
(09-20-2017 09:12 PM)Matth Wrote:  This is a wonderful mod and I bought now DTS Moment of truth for to try that. But I have a question about the installation of the mod. I don't understand very well what i must to do for to use this mod.
I have the steam version. I tried to extract all vfs files in the directory of the game, I copy your mod and overwrite all files the were equals. In the end I deleted the vfs files only. The mod work but all new levels doesn't work. Going in error after loading screen. How can I resolve this problem?

P.S.
I'm italian

Did you delete the UI.vfs file? It's very easy to miss due to the alphabetical arrangement of the files.
09-21-2017, 11:34 AM
(09-21-2017 04:00 AM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(09-20-2017 09:12 PM)Matth Wrote:  This is a wonderful mod and I bought now DTS Moment of truth for to try that. But I have a question about the installation of the mod. I don't understand very well what i must to do for to use this mod.

P.S.
I'm italian

Did you delete the UI.vfs file? It's very easy to miss due to the alphabetical arrangement of the files.

I didn't forgot that UI.vfs unfortunately. However can you give me a quick explanation about what I must do for install the mod? Maybe I jumped something.
Or maybe is possible that it doesn't work with Steam version?
09-21-2017, 12:33 PM
(09-21-2017 11:34 AM)Matth Wrote:  I didn't forgot that UI.vfs unfortunately. However can you give me a quick explanation about what I must do for install the mod? Maybe I jumped something.

Have you installed the main MoTmod first? And what version of the original Death to Spies do you have?
09-21-2017, 01:32 PM
(09-21-2017 12:33 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  
(09-21-2017 11:34 AM)Matth Wrote:  I didn't forgot that UI.vfs unfortunately. However can you give me a quick explanation about what I must do for install the mod? Maybe I jumped something.

Have you installed the main MoTmod first? And what version of the original Death to Spies do you have?

I must to install the main MoTmod first? I thougt that your mod had all version. Where I can find that? I didn't fine on the site.
09-21-2017, 02:47 PM
The main mod has migrated to GitHub. The link can be found in the OP of this thread:

http://www.haggardgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7
09-21-2017, 05:11 PM
(09-21-2017 02:47 PM)Liz Shaw Wrote:  The main mod has migrated to GitHub. The link can be found in the OP of this thread:

http://www.haggardgames.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=7

The problem was the missing of main mod. I follow your advices and now work perfectly. Thanks for your help and for your wonderful mod.

And sorry for annoying you with my problems XD
09-21-2017, 05:23 PM
It took me a while to figure out exactly what you did wrong, and I asked what version of the original Death to Spies, because I had a couple of people say they got their version from the RG Mechanics, a torrent site, and that it was an unpatched Russian version (the international version was shipped with the patch that's required to run MoTmod).

There's a reason why it's called "MoTmod Addon". If I included the main mod with my work, it would be plagiarism, as I did not make the main mod.