DEATH TO SPIES : MOMENT OF TRUTH
Moment of Truth is a sequel to the Death to Spies game. Released in 2008, the game's main character is still Semyon Strogov, a captain in the 4th department of the Soviet counterintelligence service called SMERSH (a Russian acronym meaning "Death to Spies").
The hero possesses the skills to accomplish dangerous missions that include gathering information on the location of hostile military and civil units and assassinating enemy agents, including the Wehrmacht's high-ranking officers. His task is to capture spies and saboteurs and gather information about their actions.
“Counterintelligence is not mysterious beauties, restaurants, jazz and know-it-alls, shown in films and novels. Military counterintelligence is a humungous hard work ...” — V. Bogomolov, “The Moment of Truth (In August of 1944)”
- Brand new missions located in Western and Eastern Europe, USA, in the UK and the territory of the former USSR.
- New vehicles and weapons.
- Enhanced animation and visuals.
- New graphic effects: new landscape texturing with higher resolution and bump mapping effects, updated rendering with HDR and dithered shadows.
- A variety of different spy skills at the player's disposal such as sneak, change clothes, carry dead bodies, mine objects, throw knives, sniping, picking locks, setting traps and many others.
- Moment of Truth contains a lot of improvements based on the game community's requests.
87 Gaming Heaven: "For those of you reading this however who want something incredibly deep along the style of ‘Hitman’ then this game will be infinitely rewarding. I absolutely love it. A stealth fans wet dream. Don’t miss this one". Read more..
79 GamingXP: "A good piece of art! Death to Spies – Moment of Truth is a great game with excellent working AI!". Read more..
75 Gaming Excellence: "Overall Death to Spies: Moment of Truth is a solid stealth game. Although the game can be unforgiving, it requires you to sit and think about what action to take and when, and when you are successful, it makes your achievements all the more rewarding". Read more..